In today’s online environment, we are all craving connection.
We turn to artists to calm our nerves and feed our souls.
We connect with others through art and music.
We all need musicians, and musicians need other musicians.
Private, In-Person or Virtual Lessons
in Violin and Viola
Knutsen String Studio strives to instill in our students the love of playing music. In my Sterling, Virginia home studio, students of all ages learn skills that will benefit them in every facet of school and life.
Why Take Private Lessons?
- Private lessons are a great way to keep students motivated and engaged in learning music.
- One-on-one instruction allows for a personalized approach where each student can learn at their own pace. Students can often progress faster with private lessons!
- Lessons are held in my well-ventilated home studio, with all parties wearing masks at all times. Weather-permitting, we may have our lesson outside on my beautiful screened-porch!
- I will be wearing protective gloves when physical guidance for posture and hand positioning is required (especially for beginning players).
- I will perform a forehead temperature check for every person entering the house. A temperature of 100 degrees or higher will mean we reschedule for another time.
- Everyone entering the home will use hand sanitizer before and after our lesson.